We collect information from you whenever you place an order, register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email or mailing address. You may also visit our site anonymously.
Some of the information that we collect from you may be used in one of the many following ways:
- To better personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better understand and respond to your individual needs)
- To better improve your experience and our website
(we continually strive to better improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service experience
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions, administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Your personal information, whether it is public or private, will not be sold or exchanged, transferred, or given to any third party or other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering your purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for your order processing, may sometimes be used to send you information and or updates pertaining to your order and in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your information and maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.